Flickr + Highslide encountered an error
Error: Photoset not found
PHILADELPHIA NAKED BIKE RIDE
PHOTOGRAPHING AND FILMING POLICY
PNBR does not recruit, hire, or contract any filmmakers, photographers, etc.
We welcome photography/filming during the ride, but there are some restrictions.
Please note these restrictions will be enforced by the riders and volunteers without
A - FOR THE RIDERS
1. Do your own policy enforcement. If someone approaches you and takes images--or requests
your permission--you have the right to say "NO".
Help yourselves and help each-other identify an aggressive photographer or videographer.
2. Inform others and try to locate a member of the volunteer force to assist you with
a troublesome situation so that you can enjoy yourself.
3. This is both a NUDE and PUBLIC event. Please dress according to your own
comfort level. Don’t worry, you can always remove clothing as we move
4. Please work together to ensure that those making visual record of this
event respect your personal space, are not aggressive, and maintain
reasonable communication with you, the people who make this event great.
B – FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS/VIDEOGRAPHERS (THIS INCLUDES RIDERS WITH CAMERAS)
1. Photographers are expected to behave in a respectful, friendly and reasonable
manner at all times. If you make any rider uncomfortable, you will be required to
leave the assembly area and/or ride.
2. NON-riding photographers must contact
PNBR prior to the ride in order to gain access to the Assembly area on ride day.
C - AT THE ASSEMBLY AREA (both BEFORE and AFTER the ride)
1. Ask permission before photographing a rider.
2. No photos of people people being body painted, dressing or undressing.
3. No photos of people in the designated Body Painting area.
C - DURING THE RIDE
1. No close-up photos without getting consent of the rider
2. No photos allowed of a rider who objects
All photographers/videopgraphers present at the ride must abide by this policy.
Those who do not will be asked to leave. This includes any riders or press who take photos.
To ensure that this policy is clear to all present, it may appear on signs at the ride
assembly area or on leaflets distributed at the event.